A word hat can be used in almost any situation. It can be used to literally 'Shame' a person or can be used in place of 'lol' in converstions when you can't think of anything better to say.It can also be used with various tones of voice in diffrent situations like laughingly, serious, grossed out etc
Person 1: OMG! Adam just dumped Charlotte!
Person 2: Awww shame they made such a cute couple
Person 1: *something sick or dodgey*
Person 2: Shame on that!
1. An expression of shock or disgust, used mildly in the '60s and '70s.
1. Shame! I can't believe you just said that!
That girl's slept with every guy in town. Shame.
1. Sean felt a sense of shame when he woke up and read the newspaper only to see a picture of himself in it. He shamed his family name.
2. It is a shame that such a horrible thing happen to such a sweet girl as Molly.
n: George Bush
n: the feeling people have for George Bush
v: to vote for George Bush; twice
v: to run a country the way George Bush does
Who the hell voted for that shame?
The sensation you get upon realizing that the screenname you chose for Urban Dictionary is one that is used by many others and that all definitions created under that screenname are attributed to that single screenname.
"I logged into Urban Dictionary to check if my definitions had processed only to find that they had been added to a long list of definitions by 'Trevor.' Some of these definitions include: sinep (inward growing penis), Mo'Fugly (Mofo ugly), chipmunk cheeks (*shiver*), and flying rhino (*shudder*)...Realizing I wasn't in the best of company, I was overcome with shame."
A sarcastic use of the word, basically meaning 'haha, loser'
'my sister failed all of her exams.'
1. A pack of cougars
, typically gathered for the purpose of hunting young male prey; most often spotted in bars and clubs of trashy repute.
1. A group of cougars can't be called a "pride," they'd have to be called a "shame."
2. That shame of cougars have marked their territory near the front door, eyeing all the young meat that entered.
3. A cougar broke away from the shame and approached her prey, to buy him a drink.
A terminal disease in some parts of the galaxy.
Because Ford never learned to say his original name, his father eventually died of shame, which is still a terminal disease in some parts of the Galaxy. The other kids at school nicknamed him Ix, which in the language of Betelgeuse Five translates as "boy who is not able satisfactorily to explain what a Hrung is, nor why it should choose to collapse on Betelgeuse Seven".