2. One who cannot construct well-thoughout arguments and thus, must result on the use of force.
3. A man who shambles at the sight of one greater.
4. A woman who reacts wildly in bed.
5. One disloyal to the British Monarchy and found guilty of High Treason under the High Courts of the Dominion of New England.
2. George Bush cannot think logically, he is such a shambler.
3. That slave fears me, what a shambler.
4. That chick was crazy! Did you see the way she shambled! She is such a shambler!
5. I say, Lord Quarrington better deal with those shamblers before we all find ourselves sipping tea with the Scotts! ...damn Scotts...