1. One who practices discriminatory behavoir based on gender. The individual may be of either sex, and may discriminate against their own sex, as well as the opposite sex.
1. Sally hates me, because she is a femenist, and I am a man, which makes her a dirty sexist.
A person who believes thier gender is superior and says unair things about the other gender, or assumes that only one gender has a certain trait. Both woman and men can be sexist.
Kung-Fu Jesus seems to be a sexist. He has written definitions that sound rather sexist if you ask me.
-To discriminate(openly or privately) based on gender,
- Attitudes, conditions, or behaviors that promote stereotyping of social roles based on gender.
Urban dictionary is a great example of sexist attitudes and phrases used in culture today.
Someone who practices discrimination based on gender. Can also be used to describe a thing, like a policy or a rule, that discriminates based upon gender.
(Sexists are not gay. (I am not saying gay people cannot be sexist. I am saying that sexists are not gay as a general rule.) If you say that it makes you a homophobe, which is not that different from sexism (in some cases no different), and no better.)
"Men are sexist pigs"
"Women are sexist bitches"
"Sexists are gay"
Noun: One who views their gender as superior to the other. This can go from men to women and from women to men. (maybe from men to men and women to women?)
Adj: Being discriminatory in some way against a gender.
A. Reed claimed that women only exist for sex and to serve men by working in the kitchen. He is a sexist.
B. Sally claimed that men are pieces of useless garbage that only care about sex and are walking dildos. She is also a sexist.
2. You will find that most definitions of the words man
on this site are sexist.
One gender making fun of the
opposite just because thats they're
Boys are normally responsible for this.
Boy: Ha! You cant climb a tree
cause your a girl!
Girl: Yes I can!
Boy: No you cant...
You are the most sexist person ever!
A person who thinks of their gender being superior to the other.
Us men are better because we are men. You women belong in the kitchen!
1. (adj) A behavior utilizing privilege & power based on their gender to in some way oppress the non-dominant gender
. Because "men" and "women" are the two most-acknowleged genders, and men are currently the dominant group, sexism is currently used against women. Were the societal roles reversed, women could use sexism against men, but currently they cannot. They can, however "discriminate unfairly" but without the privilege and power to back it up, this behavior cannot be termed sexism
2. (n) A person exemplifying sexist behavior.