Sex Change is a term often used for sex change in humans, that is all medical procedures transgender people may pursue, or specifically to sex reassignment surgery, which usually refers to genital surgery only.
Scott Jeon: I want to become a female. What should I do?
Doctor Smith: You should get a sex change
1. surgical procedures by which a person's sexual characteristics are changed to that of the other sex (mastectomy, phalloplasty, vaginoplasty and other procedures) The term also applies to the surgery done on intersexed people.
2. somewhat inaccurate term for gender reassignment which includes hormone replacement therapy and sex reassignment surgery.
Homosexuals don't 'get a sex change', transsexuals do.
A skateboarding trick where you do a kickflip and spin your body 180 degrees landing switch.
I did an awesome sex change last week.
1. When someone Surgically switchs their gender through complicated operations.
2. A skateboard trick where the skater does a normal kickflip as well as a 180 degree body varial all in one motion.
1. My lesbo sister is considering getting a sex change.
2. I did a Sex-change off my bro's kicker ramp.
While it may one day be possible in the future, sex change is but a myth in this day and age. Even though it is legally recognized, so-called "sex change surgery" is in reality nothing more than genital mutilation and body modification followed by hormone treatments.
It goes by many fanciful, inventive, politically correct names: sex reassignment surgery, sex reassignment therapy, gender reassignment, genital reconstruction surgery, or sex affirmation surgery.
But the pure and simple fact is that people conceived with XX chromosomes are female, and people conceived with XY chromosomes are male. There is currently no known medical procedure to change this in any way. Changing sex will be possible when and if such technology is developed, but until such time it remains a myth.
Normal Man: Sorry, but you were born a man, and I'm strictly heterosexual, therefore I want nothing to do with you.
Disfigured Man: But I had sex change surgery! I'm legally a woman now!
Normal Man: No, you're just a feminine-looking man with XY chromosomes and mutilated genitals. Not interested.