1. A group of words that form a complete, coherent thought.
2. A young spanish person.
1. This is a complete sentence.
2. Hes either a sentence or a paragraph, cause hes not quite an essay
1. A grammatical unit that is syntactically independent and has a subject that is expressed or, as in imperative sentences, understood and a predicate that contains at least one finite verb.
2. An authoritative decision; a judicial judgment or decree, esp. the judicial determination of the punishment to be inflicted on a convicted criminal.
1. I made a definition of urbandictionary.
2. You are sentenced to jail for 3 years
A group of words that makes sense.
A word some people use to make "sense" longer.
This test is making no sentence to me.
A remark of approval following an elaborate act of speech (i.e. trumps 'word!', but is less dramatic than 'Paragraph!')
Person A - "The hypocrisy of this system so often gets me down, hegemonic brutality gives me creases in my brow"
Person B - "Sentence!"