Someone who has no sensibility when it comes to personal style or taste. Typically male. A guy that is clueless when it comes to fashion or music. Someone who follows dated trends in fashion or music as though they are current.
Is John wearing flip flops in a night club, what a faxgot.
The Dj's music selection is horrible, this guy is a faxgot.
To be forced into sensibility, proabably by a gentleman named Alan.
"Damn, Harry just got alan'd"
"Harry did some homework?! He's alan'd himself!!"
|45.||happy valentine's day from sugarboobs|
1. The deepness of your eyesmore...
2. Your smile
3. How shy/coy you can get
4. When you are changing and you get shy
5. Seeing you in a white t-shirt and shorts
6. Your stubbornness
7. Your financial astuteness
8. How you stick to your word
9. Your values
10. You know that life can be unfair
11. Your intelligence
12. You can bring whatever the situation requires
13. You’re electronic and technology savvy
14. Your kindness
15. How gentle you can be
16. When you "begin" something, how you stick with it
17. Your maturity
18. Your commitment to your work
19. Your sensibility
20. How you "saved" yourself for that one special woman
21. You don't take things for granted
22. You realize that in life things are not "free"; one must work for them/themselves
23. You love movies (even the occasional weekend morning movie!)
24. You trust me with your body when we make love
25. Your awareness of worldly events
26. You have no time for nonsense or deceit
27. How when I come over you always straighten up your room (at least put it under the desk in an organized manner!)
28. That you are in touch with your feelings
29. Your hugs
30. Your kisses
31. How little children are drawn to you
32. You honor your parents
33. Your ability to relate to kids
34. Your kindness when my parents have needed help with things
35. How I can depend on you if a crisis comes up (car towed)
36. Your hot lips!
37. Your big nose!
38. Your faithfulness
39. Your soft, yet strong, hands...
The most obnoxious article of clothing ever known to mankind. Ugly, with bondage straps, chains, loose, most likely black with some random colored stitching. They're pretty expensive too, at about 60 bucks a pair.
Person: Ahh! That kid is wearing tripp pants! What ever happened to sensibility?
|47.||fly by the seat of your pants|
Act according to one's own desires or beliefs without regard for standards for social behavior, logical sensibility, or the approval of others.
Generally regarded as negative, irresponsible
"I apologize for my friend's uncouth behavior, he tends to fly by the seat of his pants"
"Don't fly by the seat of your pants; make real plans for your future"
having an obvious or deliberate american sensibility; pertaing specifically to american culture
my british friends weren't good at playing trivial pursuit here in the usa because they found the questions to be too americentric
a big carriage cart thing pulled by a horse that gentlemen ride around in like in Sense & Sensibility by Jane Austen where Willoughby rides round in one
One - I hear that Mr Frog is not married.
Two - Oh yes, he is a very eligible bachelor, he drives his own barouche
One- Oh my!