SUNY Stony Brook's offical team mascot. Basically a big grey, red, (and other color) wolf. Supposedly a mythical creature that has the body of a wolf and lives in the sea...hence the name Seawolves.
Also a the name of a market place (Seawolves Marketplace)at the Student Activities Center (SAC)
"Hey, we're all gonna go to homecomming to see the Seawolves in action"
"OMG!! Why did I buy this notebook at the Seawolves Marketplace when I could have gotten it for way less in the city!!"
1. Noun ~ a species of Self-gratifying whale
2. Noun ~ a natural predator of the Whidbey Whale
3. Noun ~ a blatant ripoff of north western native American killer whale.
1. Dude, you were so self felatting yourself... Just like the sea wolves.
2. Bro, did you see those sea wolves taking home all those whidbey whales from element last night?
3. The tulalip natives are going to scalp you when they find out that you stole their totem design for a gay military command logo... Now we email it to EVERYONE!