caribbean/jamaican slang, meaning "to make an angry face"
"wah wit dat screw face yah hab?" (what's with that angry face you have?)
1) like a poker face...revealing nothing
2) the scowl etched on inner-city kids faces
"Screwface means I'm not pleased/ Screwface means I'm not amused/ Screwface means I just wanna walk, not talk/ Screwface means I just wanna leave." ~ dizzee
to scower or frown at another
a look of disgust or distaste
" yo dude that cheif just screw faced you as we walked by, come we merk him"
A crazy Jamaican drug dealer from the movie Marked for Death.
John Hatcher says "You bailed out a Jamaican street named Monkey the other day, I want him. This other piece of shit, Screwface, I want him."
Screwface says "I want Hatcha dead. I want his family dead. If you can't kill him, I go kill him. Then I'm gonna kill you
When dubstep is so dirty and heavy it makes you screw your face to show your sheer appreciation of the track
Me: Ahhh man Funtcase make me screw face so hard
wen sum1 is deeplpy pissed off they gta angry face so it means they screwing
shit man dat G is screwface hard
1) Highly intoxicated. Extremely drunken. See also drunk
2) A dirty or inappropriate facial expression. See also cut-eye
1) I can't even remember what I did at the party Friday night, I was so friggin' screwface!
2) Yo, did you catch that dutty screwface MJ gave me when I walked into the room?