When U are in big trouble.
Kid 1: Oh crap, i crashed my parent's new Escalade!
Kid 2: Haha! Your SCREWED! Haha!
a more subtle substitute for the word "fucked"
1. describes someone who just had sex
2. the position that is a result of a problem or bad situation that seems impossible to solve/get out of
1. "Dude, I think Sean screwed her last night."
2. "We have our exam TODAY?! Dammit, I'm so SCREWED!"
1. To be in serious trouble.
2. A word describing something in a state of disrepair.
3. A word to describe a person who is heavily under the influence of alcohol and/or narcotic material, to an extent where it affects their behavioural patterns.
1. "When my parents found out I killed their parrot, I'm screwed!"
2. "Wow, someone screwed that car up pretty bad!"
3. "Wow, that guy is screwed!"
Music that is slowed down/has the pitch changed to play slower by mostly DJs using Turntables or computer programs.
"That song sounds better screwed"
Invented by the late great DJ Screw of Houston, TX. Music is considered screwed when the pitch is dropped and the tempo of the song is slowed down. Screw music is one of the strangest forms of hip-hop music to date, and is gaining national interest, with popular southern rap artists releasing screwed versions of their albums.
Paul Wall “I keep my music screwed and chopped, I’m the undisputed king of the parking lot.”
Something Gone Wrong
In england it can be said as in giving a dirty look
I screwed her last night
Awww man we're totally screwed
Why you screwing me for?
n. basicly Fucked.
v. "same as obove"
"Oh yeah, He's screwed..."