welsh for a scratch. but not any old scratch, its a bitchy, lashing-out type scratch. Or a scratch that gets you serveral times in one go.
'Ah crap I scrammed my leg on that bramble' or 'the bitch scrammed my face'
To leave in a hurry; also used as an imperative command meaning 'go away'.
1) We had to scram when the cops showed up.
2) Why are you trespassing on my property? SCRAM!!!
A punk bitch. A snitch. Someone who is probably going to end up getting fucked up. Someone you don't chill with...ever.
That kid Vincente is a fuckin' scram.
To leave with much haste.
Hey, there's my Mom! I better scam.
Some who you dont really fool with and is a lame basically.
Question: Yo can I borrow a dollar?
Answer: Where I know you from scrams get outta here.
1. To leave in a hurry.
2. To drop the control rods into a reactor core. Originally coming from the acronym Super-Critical Reactor Axe Man coined during the original testing of reactor design using graphic bricks as a moderator. In the event of a highly supercritical reaction, the axe man would cut the ropes causing the rods to be fully inserted and supress the neutron flux and thereby drastically reduce the fission rate and rate of heat production.
3. (slang) To turn something off. Derived from the above and used primarily by nuclear engineering majors or nuclear operators in the Navy.
1. Po-po's man, let's scram.
2. The reactor scrammed on an automatic protective feature.
3. My computer started smoking so I scrammed it.
a meal, or to prepare a meal.
" i gotta get home to a scram off kraft dinner!"
" i ogtta get home to scram up some food!"