1. Tormentor: Somebody or something that is perceived as an agent of punishment, destruction, or severe criticism.
2. whip: a whip that is used for inflicting punishment.
Can also be used as verb, being scourged;
1. Punish somebody: To punish or criticize somebody severely.
2. Whip somebody: To whip somebody severely.
1. The plant cannabis.
2. The intoxicating effects of the cannabis plant when the plant is consumed.
tr.v. scourged; scourg-ing; scourg-es
1. to have smoked marijuanna - to be affected by marijuanna
2. to be smoking marijuanna
3. smokes marijuanna
1. Marijuanna is a SCOURGE of the youth.
2. this is one fucking crazy SCOURGE.
1. He was so scourged last night.
2. She is just scourging right now.
3. He scourges a ton!