Although specific meanings vary from country to country, I will attempt to produce an exhaustive list here.
1) A generic term for achieving an advantage in a sports game (verb, occasionally noun).
2) An amount due; a debt (noun).
3) A grievance that is harbored and requires satisfaction (noun).
4) A group of 20 items (noun).
4a) The amount of 20 pounds (noun)
5) The act of securing an advantage, especially a surprising or significant gain (noun).
6) The act or an instance of buying illicit drugs (noun-verb).
7) A successful robbery (noun).
8) A sexual conquest (noun-verb).
8a) Kissing someone, esp French kissing them (noun-verb, largely Irish-centric slang).
9) An exclamation of pleasure when learning of good news.
1) "I scored three goals against the High School the other day."
"He got a score in on that ponce of a keeper."
2) "I've been meaning to settle that score with you for that plastering job."
3) "Me and Jim have a score to settle about that dog I ran over, bloody thing jumped in the middle of the road."
4) "Fourscore and seven years ago..."
4a) "He owes me a score from when he went down the chip shop."
5) "We're really got a score over them on this real estate deal."
6) "I've got the shakes awful bad, we've got to score like right now."
"Here's a score, now give us a tenner."
7) "That bank job the other day was a right score."
8) "I scored her last night and all, and she were screaming her head off."
"She was an old score, never mind her."
8a) "Ah yeah I scored that bird over there in the blue dress!"
9) "Ma's getting pizza! Score!"
to get laid: the ultimate GOAL of most teenagers. Hence the term score
Well she bent down to get a quarter she dropped, and I went in for the score.
london slang for £20
also slang for a fix of heroin as this is also £20. some people also say a score is an eith of skunk, bein £20 aswell.
i need my fix man, but i need a score to get it.
can u do us a tens of skunk mate? nah i only deal with scores.
1) An amount due; a debt.
2) A grievance that is harbored and requires satisfaction
3) A group of 20 items.
4) The act of securing an advantage, especially a surprising or significant gain.
5) The act or an instance of buying illicit drugs.
6) A successful robbery.
7) A sexual conquest.
1) "that guy owes me a score."
2) "settle an old score."
4) “He had dropped out of school and gone for that quick dollar, that big score” (Peter Goldman).
another word for 'cool', 'awesome', or' thats great'
Phillip: I got pizza for dinner
Something Beavis and Butthead will never do
"We're never gonna score! We're just gonna get old like these people! But they've probably already scored!"
To succeed in seducing someone sexually.
All you have to do is impress one another to score, or you'll have to settle for a cheapshot.
to get, recieve, purchase, steal, or have
(synonym of 'cop')
Yo, i'm about to score a free case of beer, want some?
Did you score?