to procure illegal materials
I scored some righteous weed last night
to get laid: the ultimate GOAL of most teenagers. Hence the term score
Well she bent down to get a quarter she dropped, and I went in for the score.
london slang for £20
also slang for a fix of heroin as this is also £20. some people also say a score is an eith of skunk, bein £20 aswell.
i need my fix man, but i need a score to get it.
can u do us a tens of skunk mate? nah i only deal with scores.
1) An amount due; a debt.
2) A grievance that is harbored and requires satisfaction
3) A group of 20 items.
4) The act of securing an advantage, especially a surprising or significant gain.
5) The act or an instance of buying illicit drugs.
6) A successful robbery.
7) A sexual conquest.
1) "that guy owes me a score."
2) "settle an old score."
4) “He had dropped out of school and gone for that quick dollar, that big score” (Peter Goldman).
another word for 'cool', 'awesome', or' thats great'
Phillip: I got pizza for dinner
Something Beavis and Butthead will never do
"We're never gonna score! We're just gonna get old like these people! But they've probably already scored!"
To succeed in seducing someone sexually.
All you have to do is impress one another to score, or you'll have to settle for a cheapshot
to get, recieve, purchase, steal, or have
(synonym of 'cop')
Yo, i'm about to score a free case of beer, want some?
Did you score?