1)Teachers. I had one math teacher that was the worst teacher that I had ever had. She didn't know how to teach.How she taught was she gave the question,then gave the answer,then gave us homework. She expects us to learn and get an A.
2)Homework. Why do we need to review what we learned in class is we will forget it. Last year I was very lucky because really only 1 of my teachers gave out homework,and it was the math teacher.
3)Grades. I really wish that the students could grade teachers on how good of a teacher they are. Anyway the cruch the hearts of students, and now the get grounded. Thus grade are evil, and crappy things.
4)Dress codes or uniforms. I hate dress code, and uniforms. Thankfully the only time I have only had to wear uniforms was for half the year in the first grade. At my school the dress code isn't all the strict. Yet everyone complains about them. Well I always find my way around it. If one of my last year teachers except Mr. D found you breaking the rule that will be lunch detention for you. Even some of my teachers break the dress code and don't do anything.
5)It so fuckin early. Mine start at 8'oclock, but the bus comes around 7, and I wake up at 6. No one like to wake up early. Why do they do it...Because they want us to be smart and all that crap.
6)It's so boring. All we do is talk ,read, and work. Where's the fun in that? Trust me I'm soo glad when we watch a movie or something.
7)Popularity and groups. Now popular people make fun of you in every single way. Some of this stuff can lead to suicide. And they're like aww how sad I wonder why s/he did it. And the group like goth,prep,punk,jocks,metalheads,ect. Now at my school if you wear alot of black your a goth. If you like green day you're punk, and green day isn't punk.I could give a bunch of other examples, but I'm lazy.
8)They theach you useless stuff.
Now there are soooooo many other examples.
Now I'm only in middle school. Starting in at the next school year I will be in the 8th grade. I'm so scared of high school.
Thus SCHOOL SUCKS.
...would someone like to explain to me...WHAT THE HELL THIS IS???
1. Curriculum: it is by the enforcement of curriculum that we can positively ensure your mental intake of information is kept in a rigid line. You will have no time to experience other things; even if you did you would feel guilty. “What a waist of space in my mind” You’d think.
2. Exams: It is by the continuous use of exams that we can ensure your self-esteem remains at an all-time low. Lower grades means lower respect. You will be called an idiot; you will have low chances in life. The alternative is to succumb to the weight of society, allow us to control your mind. It is easier this way. We promise.
3. Ritualistic mornings: This is the fun part! You now will have to awaken at early hours. Yes any chance of true restfulness is completely imposable. Do you ever walk into school and feel, for a split second, as though you are unconscious? That is how we want you to feel all the time. That is the point in early mornings.
4. Social humiliation: Yes, we didn’t plan this out. So don’t think we’ll take credit for it, yes this part is all thanks to you. It not only away chips away your self-esteem it also encourages hatred, which you will feel toward foreign nations later in life. We guarantee it.
5. Repetitiveness: It is by the continuous repetitiveness of your scholarly years that we can encourage a clockwork feeling within you.
6. Useless information: By presenting you with this information we can disallow independent thought. While you may begin to think for yourself your teacher, asking you to pay attention, will continually interrupt you. This is one of my favourites!
7. Obedience: Yes this is firmly set into the school world. Discipline, self-discipline, thought-discipline hell it’s all here! We take great pride in our ability to control you. Our shrill voices echoing down the corridor. Yes you needn’t ever feel safe, in or out of school. Be afraid, be very afraid.
8. Long term: This will last sometime; you probably won’t be able to remember a time you weren’t in school. No mode of comparison, excellent.
9. Holidays: We have carefully timed these so that they are long enough to maintain sanity but short enough to deter independent thought.
10. Work ethic: You cannot be a worker without work ethic.
We hope you enjoy your stay. Don’t try to escape, even if the gate is always open.
school is a canspiracy, man. whenever someone figures out whats going on, BAM! they have "problems" and need to see the "counselor"