A place where people can receive education
and also build some sort of work ethic or discipline, because that's what your life (and your employer, that is... if you don't manage to retire early) will demand from you - discipline. Often it is populated by dum-witted pussies who don't stop complaining about how much school sucks and, often, how "comformist" it is - if you are so gullible and can't make up your own opinion, and filter the bullshit from useful information, follow this wonderful guide by maddox:
3 steps to getting through school:
1) Do your stupid work (instead of complaining - sure, none of us like that, but you gotta do it)
2) Pass the test
From there you can do whatever you please, but sure as hell no one is going to hire your a$$ if you can't spell/do math or are pretty much useless for these reasons.
Oh and speaking of conformity - whiny-ass pussies tend to form groups that conform to a single opinion, resulting in them being hypocrites and losers.
An intelligent person: Phew, I finally graduated and got accepted to a nice institute.
Whiny-ass pussies: Conformist bastard, we're gonna go smoke weed and play halo, because school sucks.
10 years later:
An intelligent person: Dang, I'm making good money and working on my early retirement.
Whiny-ass pussies: Would you like me to bag your groceries, Sir?
place were you spend first 18 years of life taking it up the ass
Mom can i stay home from school today? my ass is still sore from english class yesterday
A place where everyone secretly hates each other includin students, staff and teachers and is a nightmare. They force you to do useless work while they also expect you to put up with peer pressure,your home life and social life.
A place where young, innocent, defencless children are kept prisoner and forced to learn useless stuff like algebra that won't count for fuck when they're old enough to get employed....
multiply out the brackets...
...would someone like to explain to me...WHAT THE HELL THIS IS???
Welcome, I am the Government. We have a plan for your future, kid. Society will lap you like a wolf laps blood.
1. Curriculum: it is by the enforcement of curriculum that we can positively ensure your mental intake of information is kept in a rigid line. You will have no time to experience other things; even if you did you would feel guilty. “What a waist of space in my mind” You’d think.
2. Exams: It is by the continuous use of exams that we can ensure your self-esteem remains at an all-time low. Lower grades means lower respect. You will be called an idiot; you will have low chances in life. The alternative is to succumb to the weight of society, allow us to control your mind. It is easier this way. We promise.
3. Ritualistic mornings: This is the fun part! You now will have to awaken at early hours. Yes any chance of true restfulness is completely imposable. Do you ever walk into school and feel, for a split second, as though you are unconscious? That is how we want you to feel all the time. That is the point in early mornings.
4. Social humiliation: Yes, we didn’t plan this out. So don’t think we’ll take credit for it, yes this part is all thanks to you. It not only away chips away your self-esteem it also encourages hatred, which you will feel toward foreign nations later in life. We guarantee it.
5. Repetitiveness: It is by the continuous repetitiveness of your scholarly years that we can encourage a clockwork feeling within you.
6. Useless informat...
The other word for prison.
Hell=bad... you get the point
an inhumane experiment where the governments tries to throw as many people as possible together in the same building and fuck with them without getting sued for it
, why didnt they cancel school? its snowing!
school is a canspiracy, man. whenever someone figures out whats going on, BAM! they have "problems" and need to see the "counselor"
a building where teachers try and make you conform to their thoughts.
fucking school sucks balls