The place where children from 4-18 are forced to go to. It is probably the cause of 30% of suicidals from children. The teachers are one of the following. Good- usually in 20's... these teachers know what bad teachers are and make learning about things fun and enjoyable also, maybe doesnt hand out alot of homework
. Normal- These teachers are alright. They make it semi exicting, and somtimes do fun stuff, and somtimes do boring stuff. Maybe hands out an ok ammount of homework. Bad- These people are idiots. They keep you inside a room with boring crap on the walls and assign you to sit next to people you hate on purpose. They hand out large ammounts of homework after a large assignment is givin in class. They sit you in there for what seems like the whole day forcing you to read books with pages torn out and written on. They dont care that your a person, they yell at you for the tinist things. See asshole douchebag asshole
. But, even if you have the good kind of teacher, school is still murder. They keep you in there for 6-7 hours. You only learn like one thing per 3 days because all you do is review. Also, schools are full of gangsters, assholes, gays, gay bashers, racists, tatle tales, thives, annoing people, gamefreaks, hyper people, people who think theyre funny but they arent corny
. Also, there is peer pressure. You fall under one of the 3 categories. "Cool", "Normals", or "Losers". You are typicly made fun of if you fall under normals or losers. Cool people don't let you even talk to them, and if you do you will get your ass kicked in an ally after school. But, its all worth it. Though most of the things you learn (example: knowing how to make a guitar out of rubber bands and a box) you wont need to know. But alot of the things such as math, spelling, and geography you will need to know. So school can be alright if you ignore the jerkoffs.
Jeff at 13: My gayass teacher gave us a math assignment. ILL NEVER NEED TO USE THIS CRAP!
Jeff at 33 works as a math teacher and has recived 10 best teacher awards. He makes a heafty ammount of money yearly and has a nice house and 2 kids.
place were you spend first 18 years of life taking it up the ass
Mom can i stay home from school today? my ass is still sore from english class yesterday
A place where everyone secretly hates each other includin students, staff and teachers and is a nightmare. They force you to do useless work while they also expect you to put up with peer pressure,your home life and social life.
A place where young, innocent, defencless children are kept prisoner and forced to learn useless stuff like algebra that won't count for fuck when they're old enough to get employed....
multiply out the brackets...
...would someone like to explain to me...WHAT THE HELL THIS IS???
Welcome, I am the Government. We have a plan for your future, kid. Society will lap you like a wolf laps blood.
1. Curriculum: it is by the enforcement of curriculum that we can positively ensure your mental intake of information is kept in a rigid line. You will have no time to experience other things; even if you did you would feel guilty. “What a waist of space in my mind” You’d think.
2. Exams: It is by the continuous use of exams that we can ensure your self-esteem remains at an all-time low. Lower grades means lower respect. You will be called an idiot; you will have low chances in life. The alternative is to succumb to the weight of society, allow us to control your mind. It is easier this way. We promise.
3. Ritualistic mornings: This is the fun part! You now will have to awaken at early hours. Yes any chance of true restfulness is completely imposable. Do you ever walk into school and feel, for a split second, as though you are unconscious? That is how we want you to feel all the time. That is the point in early mornings.
4. Social humiliation: Yes, we didn’t plan this out. So don’t think we’ll take credit for it, yes this part is all thanks to you. It not only away chips away your self-esteem it also encourages hatred, which you will feel toward foreign nations later in life. We guarantee it.
5. Repetitiveness: It is by the continuous repetitiveness of your scholarly years that we can encourage a clockwork feeling within you.
6. Useless informat...
The other word for prison.
Hell=bad... you get the point
an inhumane experiment where the governments tries to throw as many people as possible together in the same building and fuck with them without getting sued for it
, why didnt they cancel school? its snowing!
school is a canspiracy, man. whenever someone figures out whats going on, BAM! they have "problems" and need to see the "counselor"
a building where teachers try and make you conform to their thoughts.
fucking school sucks balls