|1.||high school sports hierarchy|
The ranking system that makes football cool and golf...well...not so cool.
Damn that high school sports hierarchy!
Ohh to all you fuckers here who defended sports, i'll be enjoying the burgers you flip for me when we're all out of school. Sports are the most retarted pieces of shit that anyone could ever come up with. They were invented so the lazy dumbasses who don't give a shit about they're school work can have something to hope hope for, even though the only chance of someone becoming a professional athlete in high school is 1 in 10,000. Most people actually don't enjoy sports, they just pretend to like it cause other people do and they are scared of being outcastes. Women(and not all women but most women) tend to go for athletes only because they are also self-conciouss and they think dating an athlete will make them popular.
Typical among jocks and athletes (call them whatever you want I don't distinguish the two) you will find, arrogance, hypocricy, lack of dicipline, drug abuse, lazyness, abusivenss towards others, working shit jobs when they get older.
Im an arrogant asshole who works at mc donalds
DO you like sports
|3.||high school sports hierarchy|
The ranking system of sports that are cool to not-so-cool.
Cross Country, Tennis
Football and Lacrosse are at the top of "coolness" on the high school sports hierarchy.
|4.||high school sports manager|
complete skanks, they blow everyone on the team regularly and are the team's bitch. they don't do anything productive other than dish out pre/post-game beejers and bake really good food. they are loved by the players on the team, but when they dont keep up with their whore responsibilities, they often find themselves removed from the position
Those high school sports managers were too busy to keep up with their school work because they were falling behind on their blow jobs.
|5.||high school has-been|
A person who had a halfway-decent playing career in high school sports, but was not good enough to compete at a higher level (i.e. college or professional)
He might have been the star of the football team back in the day, but he's nothing but a high school has-been.
|6.||Matawan Regional High School|
where champions in all high school sports are bred!
Football, Soccer, Baseball, Softball.
Matawan Regional High School has just tied Keyport, Brick and Asbury Park for 3rd all time in the Shore Conference with it's 6th overall state sectional title!
The social order in which any high school runs from top to bottom.more...
1. Jocks/Preps/Sufer dudes- Made up of the school sports players, cheerleaders, and any Hollister or Abercromie wearing preps.
2. The school clowns- Although they aren't in number ones status they associate with them on a daily basis, and keep the school in constant laughter and fit in with any clique.
3. The Multi-Taskers- These kids run everything from the school paper, to Home coming they're extremely social but run a tight shift. My hats off to them.
4. The Drama crew- These budding Romeos and Juliets spend countless hours acting, singing, dancing and writing allowing contact with other students with similar interest and tend to talk to people with similar interest.
5. The Anime/Goth group- Very closely related to the Drama Crew most still work in that group but after winning their independence they formed they're own group led by Anime loving Gothic kids.
6. Teachers Pets- Almost like the School Multi-Taskers but annoying as hell, and always trying to bring others down.
7. Computer Geeks/Nerds- The imfamous nerds and computer geeks have been at the bottom of the school hierachy since the dawn of time.
8. Newbies- Although at the bottom there is a 90% chance they wont stay there long' if they talk to the right people they could very well climb to the top in no time.