Very similar snd almost synominous with meh
and eh schmeh
1) A responce to showing that the speaker is indifferent (not bothered either way).
2) A reponce meaning one of, or a combination of several of the following: 'yes', 'no', 'maybe', or many others.
3) Often given as a responce or shouted at inappropriate times, especially by young people, to irritate others.
1) Kid 1 - "Did you enjot the film?"
Kid 2 - "Schmeh."
2) Kid 1 - "You want to come to my house later?"
Kid 2 - "Schmeh."
3) Teacher - "Now lets begin class."
Kid - "Schmeh."
A word used when nothing else is worth saying
" I have small arms" " SCHMEH"
Similar to shmeh
, and bah
, schmeh refers to a lack of a coherent answer to a posed question. Usually used at the beginning or end of a phrase or sentence. Can be used to express feelings of cowardice, confusedness, weariness, and indifference.
Subject A: So why can't you dunk?
Subject B: Well...I have short arms...shmeah!
to use as a word to replace the expression "huh?"
P.s i made up this version of the word because my cat always goes "meh?" and i thought it was pretty cool and added sch.
person 1: I just ate this entire rhinoceros leg
person 2: Schmeh?
similar to "mer" a word when no others come to mind, an expression of surprise, shock, unhappiness, a questioning sound, just about anything, really...
It was all...you know...schmeh..
Similar to meh. Not caring. Unwillingness to take heed of a suggestion.
"Do some study!" "Schmeh"
Used as an exclamation. Can mean pretty much anything.
Teacher: And then the Chlorophyll....
Person 1: Chlorophyll, more like BOREOPHYLL
Person 2: SCHMEH
term used for some who thinks they're better than you, or someone with exorbitant amounts of money. Could also be used in place of snobby
Man: I'm going out on my yacht today after golf at the country club with Spalding.
Other man with less money: Schmeh.