look up any word, like jamflex:
Unrecognizable bits of cloth, paper, lint, fuzz, hair, etc., which covers a floor or carpeted area (or atop another article) and whose origin cannot be explained.
When Stephen opens his backpack, he leaves a blanket of schmegglies for us to clean later.
by Scurvydawg February 20, 2006

Words related to schmegglie

crap fuzz lint mess schmegglee schmeglie shmegglie shmeglee