Hammah: totally it's going to be the sex!
erin: yeah soo hardxcore
hannah: dont forget to bring your digi, i want to update my myspace pics for tomorrow
erin: alright I LOVE YOU!!!
hannah; AWW I LOVE YOU TOO!!
erin: im so glad that we're scene girls!
1. Dye your hair; black, beach blonde, red, rainbow colors.
2. Cut your hair short and choppy. Or you can have long hair with really short layers on top.
3. Learn how to style your hair. The bigger the better. Make it stand up in the back.
4. Wear cute little clips in your hair.
5. Wear layers of clothing. It doesn't matter if it doesn't match. Make sure its colorful.
6. Get shoes; converse, vans, flats.
7. Make sure to wear lots of eye shadow, really bright colors.
8. When you talk through in "SUP @ CHU" and "KTHANXBIA", "STFU", "IM BRUTAL WITH 2 Z3R0s and A F0uR" shit like that will make people think you talk scene so you must be scene.
9. Go to shows.
10. Defend the scene.
11. You MUST have a myspace
xcuntxcorex: Ommmgahhhh!!11 YOU're TEH Sexx...
XXrobotxwhoreXX: nahhh nigg...you're TEH SEXXX...last night was uber rad..uber sex...
xcuntxcorex: are yooh going to teh sex show 2nite?
XXrobotxwhoreXX: yooh bet your UBER SEX BOTTOM I am!!!11313241241...it's going to be teh SEXXX!! ... SEXX
a scene girl is more or less an emo girl, with a positive outlook on life. you can usually differenciate between the two by looking at their choice of color: scene girls (or kids) will have an abundance of multi-colored patterns and prints on their wardrobe, as well as wear different colors in their hair, all while still wearing a primarily black outfit. emo girls (or kids) generally dress in shades of black, and other dark colors.
the scene girl wears bright ribbons, bows, and hairclips. she takes an interest (that reflects in her wardrobe) on childlike things, such as, hello kitty, teenage mutant ninja turtles, my little pony, batman, spiderman, etc. she wears clothing with repititive patterns on them, also in bright colors. her clothes are very form-fitting.
scene girls nearly always have interesting and unique hair. often with bright/unnatural colors (pinks, blues, blondes), and short choppy styles. scene hair rarely lays flat, but is instead teased to its fullest capacity.
the scene girl uses myspace as her communication to friends, showcase for scene pictures, and gateway to scene music. most scene girls say that 'music is their life.' the scene girl is usually expected to have an interes...
2)CLOTHING-ALWAYS WEARS SKINNY JEANS: no other types of jeans are scene, super skinny jeans are a staple in the scene kid world. Scene girls usually have dark-washed jeans with either a jacket or band t-shirt on, with many layers of lacy tank-tops underneath. They like to wear pearls and wear lots of little kid beaded bracelets. The most scene shoes are vans, flats, skate shoes, or converse.
3) MAKE-UP: The scene make-up is CRUCIAL to the style. The girls will either wear a thick line of BLACK eyeliner an the top and bottom lid with bright and carefully done eyeshadow, or thick eyeliner at the bottom and intense dark black eyeshadow almost to the brow. Lots of girls will wear pale face powder. They will also wear either no lip make-up or put conceler and lip gloss on their lips.
4) PERSONALITY- Most scene kids will be extremely conceited and have a gazillion pics of themselves on myspace. They are mostly loud and random, and have funky personalities. They like to say stuff that no one says anymore (mostly 80's slang). They like to go to raves and shows alot. S...
When talking to a scene girl, you will find that they don't feel the need to use capitalization. Many of the words will have extra unnessary letters in them. Likeee thissss. Hearts are used a lot so their friends will know when she calls them all " trashyy slut whooress <3 <3" that she means it with love. Scene girls "rawr" a lot, because it's "cute" and because they love dinosaurs.
Scene girls have completely murdered hair. They begin by teasing/backbrushing, something that is actually very bad for hair. Scene girls put many colors in their hair, even if the combination looks ridiculous. They constantly redye it, causing more damage to their hair. They typically get brightly colored animal-print extensions as well.
Scene girls claim to be doing these things to express themselves as unique individuals. However, when a scene girl comes upon one who is not "scene enough" (one that is not identical to all the others) she will chew this girl out, calling her a poser and a wannabe.