1. Sauced means to be shook or juked during a sports event.
2. When someone confuses you, that means you have been sauced.
1. Did you see Randy Moss sauce that man yesterday? He got the shit sauced out of em'!
2. Conversation b/t Tom & Bob
Tom - Did your mom find out about the weed?
Bob - What weed? I've never smoked!
Tom - Sauced
Bob - I knew you were kidding...
sauced: to be so drunk all you can think about is how drunk you are
i was supremely sauced at the party
Having too much to drink,
Similar words: plastered, hammered, trashed
my mom is sauced after that party
1) Dude, you were so sauced last night that you passed out on the floor.
2) I totally failed that test; I was sauced like none other.
(v.) an interjection used when a bout of bad luck has fallen upon someone, or when somebody is hurt, defeated, or is clearly about to catch herpes. primarily used and popularized in Eastern Massachusetts, more specifically in the village of Winthrop By The Sea.
Person A: "I heard billy got herpes from her at that party"
Person B: "SAUCED"
1. Really really extremely intoxicated
2. To be intoxicated to the point were all you can say is "I'm sauced"
Friend: "Hey Trevor are you ok?"
Trevor: "I..I..I'm sauced"
The term used to acknowledge someone who has just been owned or served by someone else. "Sauced" is usually said by the outside person in a group of people. This term is commonly used in Massachusetts.
Jamie: "Hey guys, what's been going on?"
Brad: "Haha, did your mom pick out those clothes for you?"
Billy: "You just got sauced!"
Jamie: "C'mon guys..."