2. to "mess" with someone, to pull pranks on them.
3. disorient; malign; estrange
4. a filler word, much related to "nice". just as you can "nice" someone, you can "sarch someone"
"I bought that new Fanta today."
2. An audible proclamation of any emotion, mood or psychological state known human race, whilst under the influence of luncheon meat or illegal chemical narcotics.
3. A state of luncheon meat induced trance.
1. Fishing enthusiast 1 What did you catch it on?
Fishing enthusiast 2 Sarch.
2. SARCH!!! Projected at an offensively loud amplitude in an attempt to decribe one's often confused emotions - usually euphoria and erotica with an after taste of suicdal depression caused as a result of the complex chemical processes inflicted on the central nervous system by the mechanically recovered, heavily salted, luncheon meat derivative.
3. sarch... not to be confused with selch or barch, almost as funny as the word sarch but not quite as funny