Adjectival Noun: someone who acts childishly, immaturely, and bitchy, though he or she is a legal adult.
Adj: 1. Puerile; immature; childish though legally adult.
2. Bitchy, clearly overcompensating for lack of intelligence and security.
Int. Verb: To act in any of the above ways.
Adj.: 1. "That was the most saphy thing you could have done, brat."
2. "I can't believe she did such a saphy thing. I hear Jane cried all night."
Int. Verb: "Yeah, bitch, don't saphy me."
2. (noun) A person who relies heavily on friends, regardless of whether or not they exist.
3. (Adjective) 'To be Saphy' To be Truly amazing despite everything
4. (verb) 'to Saphy' To bounce back from major setbacks and discover that, within misfortune, can be found a fortune greater than before.
3. "She's very Saphy that one, you know"
4. "She really Saphied after her first boyfriend left her."