1. The common childhood fear of an imaginary morbidably obese character who gives toys on Christmas.
2. The fear of allowing ones child to believe in this imaginary character for many numerous reasons including fear of guilt when; a child finds out that said character does not exist, they are breaking a moral value by lieing, they are taking the day away from (see Jesus.)
3. The uncommon adult fear of an imaginary morbidably obese character who secretly commited acts of rape on said person when they are a child.
1. I dont know, but for some reason, our child Jimmy screams whenever seeing a picture or Santa Clause, I hope he grows out of his Santaclaustrophia
2. You may call me Santaclaustrophic, but I will not lie to my child, nor steal the day away from Jesus.
3. I dont know, but for some reason, our adult son Jim screams and wraps his hands around his rear wheneve rseeing a picture of Santa Clause, I wonder if his jailed uncle, who liked to dress and Santa, raped him as a child?!