Its a psychedelic drug. Pretty dangerous, actually. The most important thing everyone needs to learn and understand is that it is indeed a mild form of acid. The trip is just as intense, although it only lasts 5-10 minutes. But it feels like forever. From past experiences, I always say bong it. The smoke tastes disgusting from a pipe or joint, and it burns extremely fast. The trip was everything I thought acid would be. I remember taking 1 hit of 20x from a bong, and thinking it would be a disappointment. But before I even exhaled, I had no idea what was happening. For me, the beginning of the trip was dream like. I advise disgression with this drug. Don't do it alone...you'll flip your shit. And it's not like weed or alcohol. There's no way to "play it cool" in the middle of a salvia experience. Everyone will know you're tripping balls.
BE CAREFUL WITH SALVIA. Seriously.
1. A cigarette (joint) rolled with salvia, a potent psychedelic plant. Sometimes rolled as a mixture of salvia and marijuana for added effect.
2. A holy person.
3. Someone of virtue.
Guy 1: A kid rolled a saint last night and told everybody it was just a joint. I spent 7 lifetimes as a garden hose. It was like getting thrown into limbo from the movie Inception.
Guy 2: That kid's an asshole.
A rolled up cigarette with an asortment of smokeable herbs. One may include a mixture of Tobacco, Peppermint, Marijuana, Lavender, Salvia or Poppy.
"Dude, what the hell did you put in this Pudertat?"
"Just some Mersh and Salvia"
"It tastes like ass"
"Well I assumed you were used to that so I made it taste like one"
"Fuck you, you know it tastes like shit, I'm breaking it"
"No you're mom, I'm just going to put some mint in it, it'll be fine, just chill the fuck out"
A joint that contains marijuana and salvia divinorum.
Generally, salvia is more potent from a bong, or at least a pipe, but the flying V gives a nice, somewhat trippy buzz.
"Bro, you want to smoke this joint?"
"Nah man, let's smoke some salvia."
"How about we roll us a fat flying V?"
|5.||Smoking a Strif|
A Joint consisting of 1/3 tobacco 1/3 cannibus sativa 1/3 salvia divinorum
Rolling a Strif is easy. Smoking a Strif is brave.
1. A regular sandwich enchanced with weed, sprinkled on top or in the middle, or by using weed butter.
2. A joint rolled with several different kinds of weed, not mixed together, but layered as a sandwich. Some add tobacco flavouring to each type of weed, so as to indicate which kind they are smoking, while the joint is lit. The same can be done in a bong, if you level each layer in the bong and not sucking in too hard while lighting the bowl.
3. A phenomenon of smoking weed all day and not experiencing munchies.
1. Hey dude, let's go to Frank's place, get him to make us some weedwiches!
2. @=white widow #=salvia %=night shade }}}}} = filter
3. Dude 1: Hey man, you eaten anything today?
Dude 2: Just had a weedwich today, that's all.
An adjective used to describe a drug or psychedelic mushroom that would give one visions or disorient their perception of what's around them.
Commonly known hallucinogens being LSD (acid), Amanita Muscaria (Super Mario Toadstool Mushroom), or even Salvia (Legal).
That which is hallucinogenic does NOT all have the same effect. Some have different side effects and some could make you hallucinate differently. An Amanita Muscaria mushroom (containing Ibotenic Acid/Muscimol) would make you trip differently than any Psilocybin containing mushroom.
"Dude, my mom took some hallucinogenic shrooms and thought I was a walking, talking joint."
Chemistry Teacher - Students, today we are going to learn how to extract and condense LSA into LSD
*the next day*
Chemistry Teacher - Does anyone else see that unicorn in the back of the room?