1. A cherry blossom
2. An overly used name for anime girls. AND I MEAN A LOT.
"The sakura trees are pretty this time of year."
"HOW MANY SAKURAS HAVE I ALREADY SEEN ON ANIME SHOWS?!"
Sakura is indigenous to many Asian states including: China, India, Japan, and Korea.
In addition to being a name for girls and boys, Sakura is also the Japanese word for cherry blossom.
(Note: Refer to the anime "Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan" for an example of Sakura as a boy's name.)
You can pretty much assume that the more sakura petals you see in an anime, the more girly/romantic/dramatic the show.
Sakura is a Japanese flowering cherry tree. It is commonly seen as:
1. A Japanese name for a person.
2. Sakura from Card Captor Sakura / Tsubasa Chronicle.
3. Sakura from Naruto.
4. Sakura, a song in Dance Dance Revolution.
5. Sakura as the tree itself.
And many others.
"If you chop down that sakura I will have to hurt you."
She is one of main characters on hit anime Naruto. She is a pink-haired kunoichi who obsessed with her looks and fellow teammate/genius rookie Sasuke Uchiha. She is a whiny, crys a lot, has an agressive inner personality and abuses Naruto( but later gets to know him and care for the blond-haired doofus). She rivals Ino(her former friend who gave her self-confidence years ago)for Sasuke's affections, even though he's not interested in girls at all. She gets cooler and helpful in Part II, when she is under the training of Medical-nin Tsunade, gaining healing skills and monster strength.
Sakura:" Sasukekun, why won't date me".
Sasuke:"Cuz you're annoyin"
Sakura:"NARUTO!!!"(After he does something stupid and punches him hard in da face).
1) Cherry Blossom in Japanese
2) Haruno Sakura from Naruto
3) Kinomoto Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura
4) Sakura from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
5) Sakura Mikan from Gakuen Alice
6) Found in the anime title Sakura Wars/Sakura Taisen
1) People go "Sakura watching" in Japan
2) Naruto loves Sakura
3) Syaoran loves Sakura
4) Sakura lost all of her memories
5) Natsume likes Sakura
6) An anime lol
1) The weak, whiny, pink haired, billboard browed, boy obsessed girl from the anime series Naruto created by Masashi Kishimoto.
2) Cherry blossom in the Japanese language.
1) Gawd Brittany shut up and stop being such a Sakura! *Insert Name Here* will never love you and your un-naturally colored hair you billboard brow!
2) Look at the pretty sakura tree! nyaa~