"Oh yeah, what happened"
"I saw God man"
16> "Therefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, TO OBSERVE THE SABBATH THROUGHOUT THEIR GENERATIONS AS A PERPETUAL COVENANT,"
17> "It is a sign between Me and the children of Israel FOREVER; for in 6 days Yahweh made the heavens and the earth, and ON THE 7TH DAY HE RESTED AND WAS REFRESHED."
Does the Word of Yahweh allow for any such changes?
In the Bible, there are 7 ANNUAL SABBATHS in addition to the weekly 7th day Sabbath. These are mentioned in LEVITICUS 23.
1) 1st day of Unleavened Bread (23:7)
2) 7th day of Unleavened Bread (23:8)
3) Feast of Weeks (Shavuot) (23:21)
4) Feast of Trumpets (23:24-25)
5) Day of Atonement (23:27-28)
6) 1st day, Feast of Tabernacles (Succot)
7) Last Great Day (8th day of Succot)