Stacks on deck, aka youve got some cash wit you, aka stacks of 10 rubber banded $100s in your pocket
"I've got that s.o.d. money game" - Soulja Boy
The meaning 'sodomite' is a little old fashioned. More typically it's used as a softer form of 'fool', 'idiot', or 'bastard'.
He's a daft old sod, but you've got to love him.
text, slang and abbrev. for "So Decent"
Jeff: "I just got a $1OOO. bonus!
Lyn: "SO D!"
1. A piece of dirt and grass, usually found stuck to the bottom of shoes after running (Or walking) On a muddy field.
2. Short for "Sodomy", meaning anal sex, which comes from the Sodomites of Sodom. This term, usually used in a derogatory manner, can be used to say fuck off, as in "Sod off" or it can be used as an adjective "That sodding bastard"
3. An idiot, a fool. Someone you dislike.
Man, all this sod was stuck on the bottom of my shoe, and even worse, it dried out and now it's hard as a rock!
Look at that sodding bastard over there, scoping out girls he doesn't even have a chance with when they're drunk!
Fucking sod spilt my drink, and i wasn't having any of that!
1. Means "Stacks on Deck".
2. When used in an aggressive tone, it means "Swammies on Deck" or "Straps on Deck" aka "We Got Pistols, so don't play". (See Swammie) (Also used as the title for the new Tony Yayo mixtape with this meaning)
1. Soulja Boy Tell'em and the only one that got S.O.D. fool! Just look @ John McCain!
2. Oh, dude thinks he's funny. Wait till he comes out the club, we got S.O.D. waitin' for his ass.
fool, foolish, idiot
used by the english more than anything.
Sex Pistols use this term in one of there songs
"Iam a lazy Sod!" Johnny Rotten
Iam a lazy fool
"Swammies on Deck"- Having more than one firearm in ones pocession or in within arms reach.
You know I always got the S.O.D.
A girl (or guy) looking to "sit on dicks"
Whose going on SOD patrol tonight?
That girls looking to SOD.