Something originally designed as a survival mechanism. Now used by people with long legs to taunt people, everyone else to catch some form of public transport. of course the driver will purposefully wait untill you are 2 feet away from the door before buggering off.
"Run Forest, run!!!
"Oh, cheers for wait- Oi!!!"
Lanky guy: catch me if you can!
Short guy:all right (suspicious loading sound)
to force a person to give the user their property.
That jacket is tight yo, better run that shit bitch before I pop a cap in yo ass!
Are You Naked
RUN? If you are, I'll be right over!
PLENTY of definitions for this word, it can mean one of these:
1. To move quickly; sprint
2. A point in baseball
3. To 'own'
4. To steal
5. To race someone
there's plenty more, those are just a few.
1. Rick: I can run fast.
Bob: Really? I can too. I run the 40 yard dash in 4.7 seconds, what's your best time?
2. Mario: Well, the Tigers need 2 more runs to take the lead...
3. Shaun: Bitches, I run this town. Aint noone fucking with me!
4. Pete: Some asshole just ran my phone.
Jake: Yeah, that sucks. My phone got ran a couple of years ago.
5. Jordan: Hey Jesse, do you think that guy with the GTO will run you? He claims to be making over 500 to the rear wheels.
Jesse: I don't know if he will, I'll go ask him.
1. To own something, to be the king/boss.
2. To sell/peddle drugs. To smuggle drug's.
1. "I run this pool table fool, no two-shot rule."
2. "I've been running drug's for Sonny Martineli."
"Will you run some drugs across the border for me.
to inject a narcotic, usually heroin.
Fool, you can't just run that shit in the middle of the street.
You keep running that H and you gonna end up collapsing every vein in your body.
To dose up with an illicit drug (usually speed
) as soon as one shows signs of coming off of a high, several times in a row (or until the user becomes too financially destitute or disorganized to continue), in an effort to avoid a "crash
That three-day run left him broke, exhausted, and hallucinating.