look up any word, like ratchet:
A practice while using mIRC chatrooms that allows you to go back to something you previously typed, simply by pressing the up or down keys.
"I went on a rumfussing spree and said something that I originally said 3 days ago."
by Eggers April 19, 2006

Words related to rumfussing

computers geek internet mirc nonsense