two people use rubberbands and hit the other person with them. first person to quit loses.
RULES: 1. must take turns
2. no re-do's
3. the rubberband must NOT be broken and has to be
turned inside out so it looks like an A
FOUNDED BY RORY BRADLEY AND BRETT BAKER
did you see his arm? they were playing the rubberband game and JOSE def won.
One massive faggot
I saw someone on 4chan call someone an archie wu. Apparently they are a massive faggot. oops rules 1 and 2
Lakeville, Minnesota is the fastest growing suburb surrounding the twin cities and has been named one of the best cities to raise a family, along with Lakeville North being awarded for highest test scores in the state. This is ironic with the exploding amount of drug use and dealers that are present in the suburb. The middle to upper class families give their kids VERY nice cars that the teenagers drink and drive with or just ignorantly destroy for fun. Lakeville is it's own reality where rules don't apply; there's nothing wrong with drunk driving or taking 5 rolls at a time. Lakeville "friends" consist of kids who egg your car or teepee your house for fun. The egos of Lakeville kids are equivalent to that of the entire midwest combined. Tie-dye is the symbol of the suburb, a city where the cheerleaders are stoners, smart individuals do mass amounts of drugs, and ANYONE can be a drug dealer.
Lakeville Etard 1: "You like those rolls man? There's a party in the ville tonight so I'm lookin' to rave."
Lakeville Etard 2: "Nah they were bunk, but I have some white bitch and booze I'll sell you if I can chill."
Lakeville Etard 1: "Fuck yeah lets get saucey. Where you want me to get you later?"
Lakeville Etard 2: "I'm off work at 10 so pick me up at Rainbow."
Lakeville Etard 1: "Legit. I'll be in a blue WRX, just hit me up when you're off and I'll roll over."
|956.||Birthday Wall Posts|
Well Wishes written on facebook pages for friends and family's birthdays.
A substitute for Birthday cards.
"Dude,Just wanted to write you birthday wall post, happy birthday you are the bombest!"
Birthday wall posts rules:
1. Short birthday wishes should be posted to the wall, longer birthday wishes should be sent as messages so as to keep the wall space interesting, and avoid irritating the birthday wall-post stalkers.
2. One should read all other birthday wishes before posting a new one so as to avoid repitition, however, in some cases, a simple two-worded "Happy Birthday" can be appropriate. excample: (1)You don't know the person very well. (2)You don't but you're just saying happy birthday cause you're bored. (3)You havn't talked to them in a year or more. (4)You met in Yoville.
3. NEVER write your birthday wish in the form a comment of agreement with someone els's post. ie: Person writes birthday wish and you comment "Yeah".
4. Keep in mind that everyone knows the birthday song so it is not necessary to write it out.
5. Don't post belated birthday wishes. Just pretend you weren't online to see the notification.
1.the acronymn to swear to god
2.respecting every thing you say or do.
3.three letters that should be wore on rings neckales's
1.Too instigate only because someone asked you to.
2.too act as if somthing done is how you alwys are.
tevernate pronounced; (tev-er-nate)
1.A person who is blamed for not knowing something
2.someone who is lowered
coupontiss prounced (Q-pawn-tiss)