look up any word, like wcw:
Rub-Ber Nub

A small Piece of rubber on the bottom of many elecronic devices. Use for deminishing scratches on the surface the device sits on.
These Rubber Nubs are on this plastation so it won't scratch my coffee table.
by GamesPlus July 04, 2005
5 5