look up any word, like bukkake:
an accidental (or intentional) grazing of a limp (still covered in cum) dick right after sex across the girls face as he reaches over to grab water, a cigarette, anything... and leaves a small trail of sticky man juice... much like a dripping faucet.
He totally rubber fauceted me last night and got me in the eyes!
by BJill69 January 25, 2011