look up any word, like ratchet:
A type of handjob, performed either solo or by another party, in which the shaft is gripped by one hand while the other hand vigorously rubs its palm over the tip or "crown" of the penis in a circular motion.
After a rough day, Ron decided to treat himself with a Royal Palmer.
by Loose Foose February 10, 2014

Words related to royal palmer

handjob handy jacking off masturbation wanking