Late '90s slang (notably from Washington, DC).
1 - The act of theivery.
2 - To steal, often with force and fervor.
Did you hear about that white kid who got lost driving through Anacostia? Yeah, he got his car roughed when he stopped to ask for directions.
a word used to describe wild, hard screwing.
She LOVES rough sex.
Just the way your mother likes it.
Your mother likes it rough.
Rough can have a variety of meanings
- In London 'rough' has come to mean cool or brilliant
- In Private schools 'rough' has been used by boys to desribe girls looking mingin although girls use it to.
- Rough can be a reaction to an unfair decision
- When someone makes sexually advances when you dont want it can be described as them trying to get rough with you.
- Woah did you just see that car that was rough
- Did you see that girls hair mike, shes proper rough her.
- (Referee calls offside) "That was never offside, thats such a rough decision"
- (comes in crying) huh whats the matter Amy "He tried to get rough with me so I slapped him and ran out"
English slang, ugly.
Person 1: What do you think of her?
Person 2: She's rough as fuck!
(short for) rough trade, i.e. cheap rent
Simon always liked to pick up a bit of rough after the party
Harsh treatment by one person to another.
Person 1: Coach put him on the bench for the rest of the season.
Person 2: That's rough.