The ethnic historical significance of any event which occurs - normally this is related to phrases such as: pared, boyed, murked, failed - however, this is with respect to a
'Neo Third World' perspective on the matter at hand.
boy1: Excuse me miss, may I say you look lovely and it would be great if I could have your number.
girl1: Pass your phone, Im not sure what my number is but I’ll try.
girl2: This man is a joke, (turns and whispers to girl one) just jack this toff and leave.
girl1: I gtg soz bi
boy1: oh my, that has left me feeling down
boy1: Oh no they left with my phone
stranger2: Boyed again!
boy1: That was a present for passing my a levels at eton
1. A Kiwi/Australian slang that is used in place of the more commonly used term "fuck."
1. You're rooted! (You're fucked)
2. If ya wanna root just ask! (If ya wanna fuck just ask)
3. Roots Rocks! ( A slogan on a popular Canadian brand of clothing (Roots)
The deepest form of reggae music. Slowed down ska at a very slow tempo. The kind of music to phase out on. Lyrics ususally deal with such things as political corruption, Rastafarianism, or straight up marijuana (mariwana).
I stay listing to some roots right now.
1. An Australian substitute for the more crass equivalent, fuck.
2. An American substitute for the more correct, support or barrack.
3. Somewhat confusing for those moving between these countries
4. Found under trees, shrubs, bushes etc. Draws nutrients from the soil. Easily tripped over.
1. G'Day, d'wanna root?
2. I'll be rooting for you!!
3. American: I'll be rooting for you!!
Aussie: Fuck off I can do it myself, ya wanker
American: but I would want you to root for me
Aussie: Fucken sweet
4. Aussie: Have you tripped over any rocks lately?
Aussie: How about a root??
Slang, commonly used in Belfast, for an erect penis. Can also be used to describe someone that is particularly irritating
1. I was watching some serious porn and i was up a massive root
2. Justin Timberlake is a wee root
In Britain, Australia and New Zealand, 'root' means to have sex with or commonly replaces the word 'fuck'.
It is very strange for us to hear someone from the USA or Canada 'rooting' for a team. Makes you think 'ooooh... how many people are on that team again?'
Come on sheila, lets have a root (Come on girl, I wish to have sex with you)
I'm rooted (I'm fucked)
I'm rooting for the team (I'm having sex for the team)
Male sexual organ used to reproduce.
Brett likes to play with his root.
A term for a penis, nothing more.
Root, cock, dick, schlong, johnson, call it what you will.