'Neo Third World' perspective on the matter at hand.
girl1: Pass your phone, Im not sure what my number is but I’ll try.
girl2: This man is a joke, (turns and whispers to girl one) just jack this toff and leave.
girl1: I gtg soz bi
boy1: oh my, that has left me feeling down
boy1: Oh no they left with my phone
stranger2: Boyed again!
boy1: That was a present for passing my a levels at eton
2. If ya wanna root just ask! (If ya wanna fuck just ask)
3. Roots Rocks! ( A slogan on a popular Canadian brand of clothing (Roots)
2. An American substitute for the more correct, support or barrack.
3. Somewhat confusing for those moving between these countries
4. Found under trees, shrubs, bushes etc. Draws nutrients from the soil. Easily tripped over.
2. I'll be rooting for you!!
3. American: I'll be rooting for you!!
Aussie: Fuck off I can do it myself, ya wanker
American: but I would want you to root for me
Aussie: Fucken sweet
4. Aussie: Have you tripped over any rocks lately?
Aussie: How about a root??
It is very strange for us to hear someone from the USA or Canada 'rooting' for a team. Makes you think 'ooooh... how many people are on that team again?'
I'm rooted (I'm fucked)
I'm rooting for the team (I'm having sex for the team)