2. Australian slang for being extremely tired, worn out etc.
(basically "root" replaces the word "fuck" in sentances)
1. I rooted Sara last night
2. Hey Sara, you want to root?
3. Sara was a good root
4. dude, Tim and Sara had a root last night aswell
1. Man, went to the gym this morning and now I'm rooted.
2. I'd love to hit the clubs with you tonight, but im absolutely rooted
2. If ya wanna root just ask! (If ya wanna fuck just ask)
3. Roots Rocks! ( A slogan on a popular Canadian brand of clothing (Roots)
2. An American substitute for the more correct, support or barrack.
3. Somewhat confusing for those moving between these countries
4. Found under trees, shrubs, bushes etc. Draws nutrients from the soil. Easily tripped over.
2. I'll be rooting for you!!
3. American: I'll be rooting for you!!
Aussie: Fuck off I can do it myself, ya wanker
American: but I would want you to root for me
Aussie: Fucken sweet
4. Aussie: Have you tripped over any rocks lately?
Aussie: How about a root??
It is very strange for us to hear someone from the USA or Canada 'rooting' for a team. Makes you think 'ooooh... how many people are on that team again?'
I'm rooted (I'm fucked)
I'm rooting for the team (I'm having sex for the team)