look up any word, like timebomb:
(noun, plural "rocles", sounds like "focal")

When the patch of slightly longer hair in an uneven beard or at the tip of a mustache is absentmindedly twisted into a point or spike it becomes a rocle. Just as stroking one's own facial hair, it is typically done either in an absent-minded fashion or as a nervous tic, like the chewing of fingernails.
I can't concentrate on the book; I keep finding all these rocles in my beard.

See this rocle I just made that's sticking out? I think I need a trim.

My girlfriend loves to twist my rocles.
by Peterish June 28, 2012
The new and improved word for "rocks," created by a section of ERQ.

Past tense: rocled.
My Wicked CD rocles the world!

ERQ night rocled my socks!
by Emerald BV April 28, 2005