1. To gaze into the abyss with your beer goggles on.
2. To surrender all your common sense, money, and bodily functions to alcohol, usually on a work/week night.
3. A nickname for a "go hard or go home" friend who totally kicks ass to drink with.
1. Bob, "Hey! Are you OK? Can you hear me? Joe? I think he's hit rockbottom."
2. Barbie lay on the floor in the kitchen in a heap of her own puke with one of her shoes on and her purse contents strewn all over the floor. She had hit rockbottom. It was a Tuesday.
3. Bob, "I feel like going out tonight but nobody else wants to go!"
Tom, "Did you call rockbottom? You know that she's always up for a night of drinking! And she'll even go to the stripper's with you!"
1.When this life makes you mad enough to kill
2.when you want something bad enough to steal
3.When you feel you have had it up to here
Cause you mad enough to scream but you sad enough to tear
listen to rockbottom, by eminem..it explains in depth rockbottom
A signature wrestling move done by The Rock where he lifts his opponent's left arm over The Rock's right shoulder and wraps his right hand the opponent's chest. The Rock then commences to lift the opponent and slam the opponent's back onto the floor. This move is also called a "power slam".
The Rock rockbottomed Stone Cold three times to win Wrestlemania 21.
When the penis hits the end of the vagina.
Man I hit Stacys rockbottom last night.