1. A religious custom. (See customs.)
2. An action repeated on a schedule.
3. A repetitive action motivated by a compulsion.
1. Judaism requires adherents to wash their hands as a ritual.
2. Employees are scheduled to wash their hands before returning to work.
3. Psychological compulsion may cause ritual hand-washing.
Every Friday between noon and six pm when Engineering student's a Queen's gather at Clark Hall to celebrate a long and hard week by having a couple drinks.
You going to Ritual today?
The best Dubstep weekly west of the Mississippi, Frequented by only the coolest of cool people and thrown by the infamous Irie Cartel
Did you see Mochipet throw down at Ritual last night?
a joint rolled up with weed and tobacco. a splif. may also contain small amounts of mugwort and/or mullein.
rich -short for ritual
you got any ritual on you?
mmmm -smells like ritual in here.
let's hit that rich bitch.
we're going to go git rich.