1. To bad mouth, dis' or burn.
2. A cone.
3. To steal something, 'rip someone off' or a 'rip off'. Also 'ripping' tracks from an Audio CD onto your CPU.
1. "I'm gunna rip Greg about how he asked that girl to piss on him and she said no!"
"Stop ripping me about my new haircut."
2. "Hurry up and rip that bong."
3. "We should rip off some new clothes from General Pants Co."
"I'm going to rip off Erik's How High DVD tommorow."
"That $100 t-shirt was the biggest rip/rip off!"
"I'll rip a few song's off these CD's and burn myself a mix CD."
(verb) to inhale a hit of marijuana
Can I have a rip off that doobie?
Rest In Peace you dumbasses...
R.I.P. Pac, Biggie, and Pun
1) To inhale marijuana
smoke (usually from a bong
2) To extract the data on a CD or DVD to a hard disk.
1) Holy shit, Eric, that was the biggest bong rip I've ever seen!
2) Do you mind if I borrow and rip that CD?
v. to use software to turn songs on a cd into mp3s ready for download
v. to get taken or cheated
Mike ripped the whole Ludacris cd and put it on Kazaa before it came out in stores.
That bitch sold me fake Guccis! I got so ripped off!
hoe, slut, easy female
Man, Sherika is a rip! She let every ni**a hit!