1. n. acronym for rest in peace
2. v. to inhale a 'hit' of marijuana
3. v. to cheat financially
4. v. to slap on the neck
1. RIP Tupac Shakur (1971-1996)
2. Lemme get a rip off that joint!
3. That salesman is trying to rip me off by selling me an overpriced car.
4. I ripped him so hard, his neck was red for a week!
(verb) to inhale a hit of marijuana
Can I have a rip off that doobie?
Rest In Peace you dumbasses...
R.I.P. Pac, Biggie, and Pun
v. to use software to turn songs on a cd into mp3s ready for download
v. to get taken or cheated
Mike ripped the whole Ludacris cd and put it on Kazaa before it came out in stores.
That bitch sold me fake Guccis! I got so ripped off!
1) To inhale marijuana
smoke (usually from a bong
2) To extract the data on a CD or DVD to a hard disk.
1) Holy shit, Eric, that was the biggest bong rip I've ever seen!
2) Do you mind if I borrow and rip that CD?
hoe, slut, easy female
Man, Sherika is a rip! She let every ni**a hit!