Friend-Kid ole buddy was straight riggin'.
Me-I'm saynnn doe.
Jay: Ya ok fine i need some white cranberry juice
Riggins: Then your driving
Jay: Your such a riggins sometimes
In the case of the aforementioned example, it was Tim Riggins' success at the sport American Football that won him those sublime tits. When applied to the current paradigm, this redeemable feature could be anything from a lot of money to the possession of a good skill or a particularly large body part.
- "Such a mad Riggins, dude."
2. - "Snap! That guy is pulling such mad ass! How did he get that?"
- "Well my friend, being a Riggins, he must have a redeemable feature such as a lot of money or possess a really good skill such as the ability to play full back."
- "But I know that guy, he lives in a trailer. How could he possibly pull that?"
- "Well observed. However, the sublime nature of his redeemable quality greatly eclipses any other lame character trait that he may have."