R.I.C.H.-Resting In Christ's Hands:being strong in spirit, not dwelling in Sin, Predestined to win. This term was popularized by a Holy Rapper. In that song he says, "Im reppin Jesus, Im not selling out baby, no I would rather go Hunting with Dick Cheney.
I am RICH. I am Resting in Christ's Hands. I love life. All things are working together for my good. Even though the New World Order is destroying America, i will always be RICH.
1) An accountant who rocks
2) Mellow Yellow and delicious on his good days, scary and vicious on the bad ones...but worth every minute.
3) a way better dad, husband, stepdad, son, brother or friend than YOUR sorry ass ever deserved!
Wife: "Mmmm, that hummer was delish. Tasted like Rich cocoa."
Wife's Friend:"wow, sounds great! Can I try it?"
Wife: "hell no! Get your own Rich cocoa!"
1. To be in possession of a larger than normal sum of money, typically what could be classed as "a lot"; see wealthy
2. An expletive used when someone accuses you of something, or notes something bad, when they themselves are just as guilty of whatever it is they have said; See hypocrite
1. Poor Man: Wow sir, that sure is alot of money you have there!!!
Rich Man: Yes, and you can't have any of it.
2. Asshole: Hey man, quit being such a dick.
Witty Man: Haha, rich!!!
Richard: a term of endearment. a name anyone will respond to.
"youre my rich, rich."
rich. a person who has more money then you (noah)
a person who is a lot better in so many ways and cant compare to anything else couse he\she is so aweosmely kewl.
jesse and jacob are rich.
The guy who can melt your heart with a song played out on his guitar. Who can make you laugh until you are crying. Who can make you think about him until the moment you close your eyes. The one makes you really want to hate his girlfriend. Rich is the guy who can make your worst day into a sunny day with one touch. He gives the best hugs and always smells, well like Rich. Bottom line is, keep this guy in your life. Sooner or later, you'll realize just how perfect he is.
Sara: "So what's his name?"
Sara: "Ah. Rich."
One who stacks paper to the ceiling and rolls on twenty-four inch chrome.
Mark: damn that guy's rich!
Steve: of course he's rich. His clothes are made out of money.