A ricer is the person who drives a stock car, with extras that if anything slow the car down and make it less aerodynamic. (body kit, spoilers you name it) Yet it looks 'Sick/phat' - So its cool!!! - buts its slow.
This is because the dick hanging from their forehead interferes with the perfectly good, stock tacho mounted conveiently in the dash cluter. And for those who dont know; the shift light is because they cant use their periferal vision.
They are incapable of reading the tacho and looking where they are going at once. They need a warning light (shift light) to tell them, their stock lancer engine, is about to explode and its time to change gears. Thank god for the monster tacho!
I think that sums it up...
2. Any car with any combination of these mods. an unnecessarily large exhaust, unreasonable large spoiler, lambo doors, stickers to products they didn't actually purchase, big rims, body kits to make the car appear lower.
3. Spmeone who always drives around like their car's the "best mothafuckin car on da planet," and talk like they'll race and beat anybody, but when actually challenged to a race, back down and make excuses.
Sometimes they will actually race, and almost always get their ass kicked. Then after the race, they will either drive off upset and act like there was some great injustice delt to him, or just make lame excuses like "i would have won if my VTEC was working"
4. Stupid kid who's seen "the fast and the furious" way too many times
I saw a badly riced out honda the other day with a spoiler the size of my kitchen table.
2. People who exagerate what their car is capeable of or claim it has beaten cars that it has no way in hell of beating.
3. Someone who thinks 39.99 Candian Tire add-on parts are "cool".
1b. Honda's don't need their brakes bled! They have special system! - ricer
Get the fuck outta my garage! - me
2. Yeah so I beat a G35 off the line then I killed a RX8! - this guy owned a 1.5 Civic. BONE STOCK 1.5 Civic!
3. Dude check out that $40 neon light bar they got at Canadian Tire! I need that!