Cliental: You've spotted a rice burner enthusiast if the suspect.....
1.Wears dime store jewelry
2. Has girlfriend who looks like her vagina is almost as worn down as her boyfriends tires
3. wears a sideways billed hat.
4. has a 13-inch exhaust tip with 2.5 inch piping
5. has noticeably used "carbon fiber" accessories from craigslist.
6. has rear wing that is taller than the average person in the country from which the car originated.
7. Thought tokyo drift was the best F&F movie.
8. Avoids muscle cars like the plague
9. would immediately become a sniveling coward at the site of an engine bigger than 2.6 L
10. cries when engine size is conveyed in cubic-inches
11. frequently talks of "turbo's" but never with any specification of the type
11. has a tank for filling helium balloons that has been converted into "NOS!"
12. Didn't attend school long enough to understand what NOS is.
13. Does not know the 4 parts in the 4-stroke-cycle
14. Originally thought that driving a stick-shift made them gear-heads.
15. Only drives with 1-arm on the top of the wheel and leaned back once he's made eye-contact with you and knows your watching
Animal control came knocking on my door because someone had reported hearing a lot of kittens purring near-by, turns out a rice-burner had just tried to burn out past my house.
This is the same rice burner from a different angle.
This is rice. Number plates obscured for protection of poor soul behind the wheel.
Rice burners made easy
Required equipment includes a 5 inch exhaust tip on an otherwise stock exhaust system, a 4 million watt stereo system that, from outside the car, seems to do mothing other than vibrate the rear hatch glass, and every aftermarket gauge that the local Pep Boys carries (not necessarily connected to anything).
Not to be confused with a "tuner car", which may be quite a bit faster than anything you've seen away from a racetrack.
- have Stickers that add hp
- have a Fartcan that adds hp
- have cut springs that increase cornering capability
- have a hatred for muscle cars because they have less hp per cubic inch
- have no idea what porting heads or the word camshaft means
- think that turbos automatically take your e.t. from 16 to 10
- constantly brag about beating Camaros and Mustangs to your friends, but when they're riding with you, you won't race them because "they're not worth it"
- dangerously weave through traffic like a maniac and piss off everybody else on the road
- play your music loud enough to wake the dead
2.Any low end "import" with a foldgers coffee can for a muffler...(the best part of waking up...is foldgers in your cup!)
3.Usually your average 4 cylinder, front wheel drive car with a park bench for a "spoiler"
Identifying features include:
* Ear piercing fart like sounds produced by the exhaust.
* Loud music coming from the car.
* Badly modified lowered suspension makes the car bounce dangerously even on the smoothest of roads.
* Often seen wrapped around the tree.
* Often driven by spotty teenagers with their equally spotty girlfriends on the passenger seat.
* HUGE wings made out of sheet aluminium.
2. Adapted from it's original meaning in the mid 90's, a term used to describe an R-Type vehicle based on the phrase "riced up", which denotes a heavily modified car that is usually an import, where the cost of the actual modifications usually exceed the vehicles bluebook value.
2. "You bought that Honda Civic for $8,000 and put $16,000 worth of junk into that rice burner"