"hey bra!! rockin body kit man!!! you must be fast!!!"
"hey unhook 4 plug wires then race me dood"
"your lucky i dont have nawwwssss"
This is the same rice burner from a different angle.
This is rice. Number plates obscured for protection of poor soul behind the wheel.
Rice burners made easy
Required equipment includes a 5 inch exhaust tip on an otherwise stock exhaust system, a 4 million watt stereo system that, from outside the car, seems to do mothing other than vibrate the rear hatch glass, and every aftermarket gauge that the local Pep Boys carries (not necessarily connected to anything).
Not to be confused with a "tuner car", which may be quite a bit faster than anything you've seen away from a racetrack.
2.Any low end "import" with a foldgers coffee can for a muffler...(the best part of waking up...is foldgers in your cup!)
3.Usually your average 4 cylinder, front wheel drive car with a park bench for a "spoiler"
Identifying features include:
* Ear piercing fart like sounds produced by the exhaust.
* Loud music coming from the car.
* Badly modified lowered suspension makes the car bounce dangerously even on the smoothest of roads.
* Often seen wrapped around the tree.
* Often driven by spotty teenagers with their equally spotty girlfriends on the passenger seat.
* HUGE wings made out of sheet aluminium.
2. Adapted from it's original meaning in the mid 90's, a term used to describe an R-Type vehicle based on the phrase "riced up", which denotes a heavily modified car that is usually an import, where the cost of the actual modifications usually exceed the vehicles bluebook value.
2. "You bought that Honda Civic for $8,000 and put $16,000 worth of junk into that rice burner"
Any asian "car for the consumer" that has been equipped with a five inch length of stove pipe for an exhaust tip (usually more tips than cylinders) and a shopping cart wing that is commonly mistaken for a solar panel or work bench/shelf where tips and assorted neon glow sticks can be inspected on. You'll hear and smell one before u see one due to the lack of engine maintenance (oil) and the ping pong ball in the muffler. You can use this early warning to your advantage and either hide or load the bigest gun u can find. The vehicle is ussually poorly lowered onto "chrome wagon wheels" aka dubs, which makes the ride extremely unstable so always give them enough room on the road.
"no dude that was a rice burner."