1) one who sees economic prosperity in the past just before President Obama was elected
2) one who sees an economic collapse in the future if Obama's re-elected
3) one who sees lowering taxes on the wealthy as the best way to help the poor
4) one who sees increased military spending as reduced government spending
5) one who sees an attack on religious freedom anywhere religion is not free to attack
6) one who sees an evil Obama in an empty chair at the 2012 Republican National Convention
7) one who just doesn't see reality
2012 Republican Presidential nominee Mitt Romney: "Corporations are people, my friend."
2012 Republican Vice Presidential nominee Paul Ryan plans to voucher Medicare in order to pay for tax cuts for millionaires and businesses that ship American jobs overseas, if elected.
Ronald Wilson Reagan & George Walker Bush
The symbol of the Republican Party.
(Adjective) Typical or characteristic of a Republican or the Republican party.
2. He holds Republican ideals.
1)The 2nd Amendment of the Constitution takes precidence over the rest of the Constitution.
2)The rich should be tax-exempt, and that the middle and lower classes should have to foot the bill, also, a person who bitches when an under-funded government agency is unable to carry out its assigned task.
3)Thinks that programs such as welfare, medicare/medicaid and minimum wage are unconstitutional and should be banned.
4)Labels everything and everyone they disagree with as being "Communist" or "Anti-American" or "French."
Furthemore, they support war without knowing all the facts, which cost innocent lives in the process.
Unless that's the kind of thing you like.
2. A racist white male.
3. An undereducated american who loves to hate minorities and scam and lie.
4. A Jackass
-Rush Limbaugh, prominent republican leader.