1) Economics- Republicans tend to be the party of businessmen, having a good understanding of the value of money, and the long term effects of where that money is invested. This directly opposes a Democratic philosophy to take from those who have worked their entire life and give it to those who frankly couldn't give a damn what side of the dirt they wake up on. Also, it is the Democratic cornerstone to try to ascend their social value by claiming intelligence on areas of little meaning to the real world.
2) Religion - A republican believes in the presence of religion in government. While most do not believe in the strong alliance of religion and government as displayed in the countries of Islam, as evident by the laws derived from Christianity, the church state relation must exist in order to allow the formation of laws to keep the liberals, who are occupying most of the space in the jails and committing most of crimes, in line.
1) Social issues - Republicans take the stance against abortion, for the little just cause in the slaughtering of innocent human beings. Republicans support the death penalty because the individual has chosen a path condemnable by death, while a fetus has not. This also is a fiscal decision for the good of the nation as it prevents the individual from being a tax burden on what little taxes the democrats truly have. Saying it is a woman's right to her body is complete intolerance as someone with reasonable human intelligence as the democrats claim, would see the same hypocrisy in saying it is a man's right to his testicles, he would never cut them off would he?
3) Fiscal issues- Republicans see the humor in this as democrats try to grasp the basic standard in money management. To republicans, it is truly amazing how democrats profess their knowledge of financial matters. With Kennedy's 90% tax bracket, Johnson's great society, Carters, well, total screw up, Clinton's elimination of major industries like ship building (sorry democrats, that company you taxed heavily is now in Italy, and there went a few thousand jobs) its no wonder we even have an economy today. To Republicans it is such a wonder where the democrats fathom the idea that they deserve control over matters well above their heads. God knows what happens when democrats get involved in the financial future of America.
The main idea of Republicans questions the logic behind the liberal idea. For a party so concerned with getting everything for its members, it really is nothing unless it is banded together, something the republican party does not have to do. When looking at the grand scheme of things, the 200+ year old quote of Thomas Jefferson is more a reality today than ever. " A government big enough to give you everything you want, is a government big enough to take away everything you have."
Cheers and God Bless
The Billionaires of the World
Ronald Wilson Reagan & George Walker Bush
The symbol of the Republican Party.
(Adjective) Typical or characteristic of a Republican or the Republican party.
2. He holds Republican ideals.
1)The 2nd Amendment of the Constitution takes precidence over the rest of the Constitution.
2)The rich should be tax-exempt, and that the middle and lower classes should have to foot the bill, also, a person who bitches when an under-funded government agency is unable to carry out its assigned task.
3)Thinks that programs such as welfare, medicare/medicaid and minimum wage are unconstitutional and should be banned.
4)Labels everything and everyone they disagree with as being "Communist" or "Anti-American" or "French."
Furthemore, they support war without knowing all the facts, which cost innocent lives in the process.
Unless that's the kind of thing you like.
People who wish to force their religion upon others while stimultaneously not living up to their religion's expectations. Which, according to Jesus, is a sin.
People who support war and then use "thou shalt not kill" as a reason against abortions.
People who say they are for less government controll over the individual, and then enforce the PATRIOT ACT, the sanctity of marriage amendment, and other civilian intrusions.
People who lower taxes for the wealthiest one percent.
People who get in to office thanks to the less educated population states. (A proven fact)
People who accuse Democrats of being spendthrifts while bankrupting our economy.
People who work for their self interests, and the interests of their campaign funders and benifactors, while in office. (Well, Democrats are infamous for that as well.)
A party that once was good, but then the southern influence came in.
People who accuse Liberals of being whiners while bitching about: Gay People, Public Displays of the Ten Commandments, and Civil Rights.
The antithesis of progress
see hypocrites Inbred Reactionaries
"Hey Lois, look at me. I'm the two symbols of the Republican party. An elephant, and a Fat White guy who's threatened by change."
"Damn them Liberals! First they let the women vote, then they let the blacks vote, then they let the black women vote, and now they want us to make peace with a country that did absolutely nothin to us."