1) Capital Punishment should be enforced. sorry liberals, but a child molester and serial killer aren't going to'change'. and no, they wont feel'guilty' in prison so no thats not more 'painful' than killing them. they understand what they did. they enjoyed it. they should die.
2)They are pro-life. You can crack an eagle's egg in a national park and be sentenced to years in prison but you can kill more than 2.5 million babies a year in this country alone and be fine with that. and as for rape, its a little something called 'the day after pill' which most all conservatives support.
3)lowering taxes. this nifty thing called reaganomics says that astonishingly, if u LOWER gasp taxes, people will have more money and in turn have more money to 1]invest 2]spend and 3] put into their piggy banks. thus making the economy grow faster than by raising taxes
4) beleive that teachers in their little stupid unions make more money than most deserve and we should cut spending in unproductive schools/ hire new, better,certified teachers.
5) illegal immigrants should be sent back where they came ASAP
6) Gay marriage is an oxymoron. It's been this way for THOUSANDS of years. if u love eachother so much that should be enough for u. u dont need to 'prove' ur love thru marriage. get over it its all for the pre-nups.
7) Intelligent Design should be taught in schools along with Evolutionism. Want one good reason why? You've seen that little diagram of monkeys forming into humans/ little horses beocoming big horses right? Would u beleive that duhduhduh fossil records show that there is nothing like that ever in the hsitory of the world. In most cases, it looks as if organisms just suddenly appear and then sometime disappear altogether...like a mass flood or something...hmmm...
8) Welfare should be limited and cut off after a certain time. get off your lazy poor ass and work. I'm not discriminating u poor people. all im saying is that welfare is the door to unemployment.
Ronald Wilson Reagan & George Walker Bush
The symbol of the Republican Party.
(Adjective) Typical or characteristic of a Republican or the Republican party.
2. He holds Republican ideals.
1)The 2nd Amendment of the Constitution takes precidence over the rest of the Constitution.
2)The rich should be tax-exempt, and that the middle and lower classes should have to foot the bill, also, a person who bitches when an under-funded government agency is unable to carry out its assigned task.
3)Thinks that programs such as welfare, medicare/medicaid and minimum wage are unconstitutional and should be banned.
4)Labels everything and everyone they disagree with as being "Communist" or "Anti-American" or "French."
Furthemore, they support war without knowing all the facts, which cost innocent lives in the process.
Unless that's the kind of thing you like.
People who wish to force their religion upon others while stimultaneously not living up to their religion's expectations. Which, according to Jesus, is a sin.
People who support war and then use "thou shalt not kill" as a reason against abortions.
People who say they are for less government controll over the individual, and then enforce the PATRIOT ACT, the sanctity of marriage amendment, and other civilian intrusions.
People who lower taxes for the wealthiest one percent.
People who get in to office thanks to the less educated population states. (A proven fact)
People who accuse Democrats of being spendthrifts while bankrupting our economy.
People who work for their self interests, and the interests of their campaign funders and benifactors, while in office. (Well, Democrats are infamous for that as well.)
A party that once was good, but then the southern influence came in.
People who accuse Liberals of being whiners while bitching about: Gay People, Public Displays of the Ten Commandments, and Civil Rights.
The antithesis of progress
see hypocrites Inbred Reactionaries
"Hey Lois, look at me. I'm the two symbols of the Republican party. An elephant, and a Fat White guy who's threatened by change."
"Damn them Liberals! First they let the women vote, then they let the blacks vote, then they let the black women vote, and now they want us to make peace with a country that did absolutely nothin to us."